Monday, July 09, 2007

Family Campout in Capitol Reef

All my siblings and their families, as well as my parents, Grandma Great, and Uncle David & Aunt Joyce and my cousins Clarissa & McKenzie came down to Wayne County for a family campout this past weekend. They drove a long way to get here and it means a lot to us to be able to show everyone the beautiful scenery where we live. We missed all of you who weren't able to come!

Here we are at the Goosenecks, looking over the railing. I would love copies of everyone else's pictures. I know there was one of my boys and cousin Josh looking at the lizard uncle Jon caught, and one of Dad doing a headstand next to the cliff. We also attempted to take a nice family picture to hang on Dad's wall. I'll post more when people share their pics...

No comments: