
We just found out that Todd PASSED his MFT licensure exam.
This means that on January 11th 2008,
(two years since he became an intern)
when he has logged 4000 hours,
he will be a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Wah-hoo!
*Blast* I just talked to Mom and Char who told me that my animated graphic isn't working. It's supposed to be the dancing penguins from Mary Poppins. It's working fine on my screen, hopefully some of you will see the penguins 'cause they're really cute.
This means that on January 11th 2008,
(two years since he became an intern)
when he has logged 4000 hours,
he will be a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Wah-hoo!
*Blast* I just talked to Mom and Char who told me that my animated graphic isn't working. It's supposed to be the dancing penguins from Mary Poppins. It's working fine on my screen, hopefully some of you will see the penguins 'cause they're really cute.






1 comment:
Todd, I can only imagine what a relief it must be not to have to worry anymore. I can't wait until I am in your shoes.
Post a Comment