We have free kittens, and there are free of them (I mean three). Did I mention they are free? Todd found them in the woodpile today. There is a reason we chose two male cats when we moved in last year and needed some mousers. Unfortunately, one of our male kittens "traded spaces" with a mangy stray, who is apparently female. And now our two annoying cats (who don't eat mice) have been prolific.
We don't have the "testicular fortitude" to "get rid" of them,
so we've got a problem.
Brayden announced that he's always dreamed
of having a woodpile full of kittens. But alas, they cannot stay.
Would YOU like a FREE kitten?
Oh, and come to think of it, if I find any more
matchbox cars in my flour bin,
we may just throw in the two year old as well.
We don't have the "testicular fortitude" to "get rid" of them,
so we've got a problem.
Brayden announced that he's always dreamed
of having a woodpile full of kittens. But alas, they cannot stay.
Would YOU like a FREE kitten?
Oh, and come to think of it, if I find any more
matchbox cars in my flour bin,
we may just throw in the two year old as well.






4 comments:
If you would like to pay the $250 pet deposit four our apartment we will take one. Sam needs a play mate.
Sorry, Char no cats allowed at our place!
Maybe some of the babies can be mousers :) As for us, I'm sorry we can't have a cat, I'm sure someone's allergic or something :) Besides David's talking about getting the bunny a boyfriend, and you know how fast they reproduce. Maybe you'll want a free bunny in awhile?
We'll take 2. Can you deliver?
In our time in Newton, we managed to cycle through 4 kittens, 5 rabbits and 3 goldfish. I sure hope I don't have to raise them all in the next life.
Post a Comment