Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day project

On Labor Day, Todd and I set out to make a cornice for our dining room window. It took us half the day, and several phone calls to my Mom and Dad, but we had fun doing it. I got the fabric at the Quilted Bear (love that store), and it looks oh, so stunning with my pumpkin orange countertops. We're looking for some molding to go between the shelf and the fabric--but we live in the middle of nowhere, where choices are slim, so for now we have yet another unfinished project displayed in our home. Next I need to do something about those white walls...

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

very cute.

Lexi said...

Cute! I would offer my painting services, if it wasn't a 10 hour drive from here. :-)

smdc said...

Gorgeous! I'm so into orange and pumpkin colors right now!! Can't even tell that anything is missing!