Here it is! This is the marvelous truck that's going to haul all the junk from the basement and the driveway to the DUMP!!!!! I can hardly wait for morning. I think I'll do a happy dance for each and every item that goes to the dump. Tee hee :o) I can't stop smiling...
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
New truck!
Here it is! This is the marvelous truck that's going to haul all the junk from the basement and the driveway to the DUMP!!!!! I can hardly wait for morning. I think I'll do a happy dance for each and every item that goes to the dump. Tee hee :o) I can't stop smiling...
Labels:
celebrations,
Todd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
That is an awsome truck!
So does this truck give a boost back to Todd's "manhood"?
Are Uncle Ty and Uncle Jon drooling over this truck as much as we are? We have learned that you can fit a lot of hardware in a Saturn if you fold the seats down...
Carrie the brown nissan can also fit a lot of hardware in it,but withour folding the seats down. When I was working construction I kept the air compressor for the entire job in the back seat and just rolled down the windows for the hoses to pass through.
David loves your truck and is jealous becuase he has to drive his "shitter" to work everyday :)
Post a Comment