Friday, September 14, 2007

A *TOUCH* of PMS

Note: I copied some of this blog from the blog of a girl I don't even know. I read her blog everyday because she usually has me laughing until I cry. I copied parts of her post (and added some of my own stuff) because her day so closely resembled mine...
Here's a link to her blog if you ever need a laugh. Lawson's do dallas

This entry is dedicated to Todd, and every married man out there...

What he says:
I can't stand the way this new shower curtain liner sticks to itself!

What I hear:
You're horrible at buying shower curtain liners and an all-around bad person.

What he says:
Oww! You're stepping on my toe!

What I hear:
I think you're very fat.

What he says:
This enchilada sauce is good, but your secret recipe will always be my favorite.

What I hear:
Get back in that kitchen and make me something worth eating, woman!

What he says:
I threw a load of laundry in.

What I hear:
You are such an incompetent wife--I don't even have a pair of socks to wear to work.

What he says:
You look pretty today.

What I hear:
You look kind of shabby today, but I'm gonna lie to you to try to keep some peace in this otherwise insane household.

What he does:

*
takes the garbage out and forgets to REPLACE the liner
*
folds the laundry and gets the boys's shirts MIXED up
*takes the kids to Big Rocks and leaves me home ALONE to quilt
*dresses himself in a shirt with a miniscule HOLE in the collar
*brushes his teeth with Crest---I HATE Crest!
*replaces the broken kitchen faucet while I'm TRYING to make a sandwich
*Nick at Night replaced The Cosby Show with Home Improvement--
somehow that HAS to be Todd's fault...
*lays down in the recliner while I'm watching TV and GOES TO SLEEP
Why the hell doesn't he want to talk to me???

Poor Todd. I hope that one day God will grant him the gift of invisibility. He deserves it.

3 comments:

Jon said...

I don't understand?

Amy said...

Oh Jon...you can't be serious!

Jon said...

I'm not really serious.