“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
Jump on over to Little Birdie Secrets to check out my giveaway today. This is probably my very favorite crafting blog and they've been featuring giveaways from several different "mompreneurs" all week long.
2 comments:
I won't enter because 1) I don't have a quilt top and 2) I've experienced your awesomeness already and would like others to have a chance. :0)
wow! You are like famous. That is really cool.
Post a Comment