I think this show is terrible and completely offensive, but I saw this and had to share
(don't worry, it's clean)
I think this is how my day is going to be, since Caleb is in his room with a headache, waiting to throw-up any minute. Happy Birthday to me.






13 comments:
Hey Felicia, Hey Felicia, Hey Felicia, Happy Birthday!
I totally get it. I'm sorry you get to deal with puke on your birthday. I hope it's a good day anyway!
oh do i relate...even when you lock the door sometimes they get through.;) happy birthday little lady. can't wait to see you!
Ha ha that is funny. I hope Caleb is okay and I hope you have a Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday. As an adult, I still like to do that to my mom. It must be a guy thing as my wife says.
You sure are loved...have a happy birthday. :)
Happy Birthday! I do that atleast once every day.
Happy Birthday! I'm sorry you've got puke going on... but at least you have a sense of humor about it!
Landen had this for his ringtone when I called him! Hope Caleb is alright and you are having a happy birthday!
Happy Birthday. That is a sad way to celebrate! Tell your boys they need to do a better job at picking themes! There are so many better ones!
Happy Birthday! (belated, of course!) I hope you had a good birthday and you got at least a few "puke free" moments to yourself! :)
Happy Birthday! Sorry it's late. Michael is the better person when it comes to dates and birthdays, obviously! I hope it was a great day though!
i'm a total loser and didn't even SEE this post! how did i do that? congrats on making it through though! happy belated birthday and i'll make it up to you i promise!
Post a Comment