“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
HaHa...I tried to put a dog shirt on my dog once. She was so annoyed with it she wouldn't sit down. She just kept walking around looking at us or she would stop try to sit but end up in a half squat thing and then stand back up. It was hilarious to me. I laughed and laughed at her.
8 comments:
Come on, Fleesh... you know Rico's been asking for one of those for ages. All the dogs are wearing them, don't you know?
Oh my. Apparently his owner had too much time and money on his hands!
Oh my neighbor would love it... she gets mad at us for not putting a coat on our dog in the winter.
That is truly ridiculous!
Ha ha thats funny.
Oh, That is adorable does it come in Pink and Purple? I have the perfect dog for one of those.
HaHa...I tried to put a dog shirt on my dog once. She was so annoyed with it she wouldn't sit down. She just kept walking around looking at us or she would stop try to sit but end up in a half squat thing and then stand back up. It was hilarious to me. I laughed and laughed at her.
That's pretty funny!!!
Post a Comment