I was going through my picture files today, and found these posters I made over the summer. If anyone out there has just the right picture, it could be a fun Christmas gift idea.
I had this one printed for Todd's office. He shows The Karate Kid to his students at work to teach the "wax on, wax off" concept, as well as "balance".

This one's my favorite:

Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example and not his advice.
6 comments:
Ha! Now I'm gonna be searching our files for that perfect picture to go with that last quote. Love it.
I love the pictures and the captions. I use the 'wax on, wax off' to help my students learn circle bows... But your whine flu antibiotic was a hit at group class the other day. "My legs are tired! my arms are tired! My neck hurts!"
Thoughtful! Inspiring! and Too Cute for Words!
Those are fun! I really like the Example one.
You are so creative. I love these!
I wish you could show me how to do that! it is great.
Post a Comment