Our kids haven't had the chance to carve pumpkins for years. I was dreading the whole experience, but it actually turned out to be quite fun.
Todd was in charge of helping Dillon, and after much debate, he chose to use his sheetrock knife rather than his sawzall. I think it was a good choice.

Brayden did most of his himself...guts and all. He loved every minute of it.






2 comments:
Those turned out super cute. I didn't do any pumpkin carving this year...and luckily the kids didn't mention it. :) BTW, I love the hat you're wearing, soo cute!
I thought about carving for about half a second, but then decided it could wait until Sam was old enough to ASK if we could do it. I did have grand intentions of drawing faces on our pumpkins with a magic marker, but we spent the afternoon doing family pictures instead.
I hate halloween, too.
Post a Comment