
I have decided that I would like a Superman Party for my birthday.
I know, I know. My birthday is not until May, and Superman is science fiction. It is common knowledge that Felicia doesn't "do" science fiction.
But...I have two words for you.
tom. welling.
I recently discovered Smallville. I wasn't too thrilled about it at first, but there's just enough "love story" to keep my interest, and plenty of action for Todd. It's the perfect show for us to watch together. We're not even finished with season one, but I'm hooked.
I love that Superman came from a good family, and that there's an example of that on TV these days.
And I love that it takes place in the middle of nowhere.
And oh, how I love that smile.
So, Pianoman and Violadiva, if you happen to run into tom at the grocery store, would you please tell him that his presence has been requested at my birthday party in May?






7 comments:
I haven't watched Smallville.... I'll have to go check it out. :) Oh, and... I'm invited to your party, right? ;)
Ooh, put my RSVP down as: Heck Yes!
Great Papa and Great are GREAT fans of Smallville, too! We just love the chuckles that you bring to us over the Internet! We'll be smiling all day!
I've only seen a couple episodes too. LOL Felicia, your so funny.
I'm invited too right? I've never seen Smallville either, because it's only been recommended to be my boys, but now that you say you like it I may have to try it.
And he's just scrumptious you have good taste! :)
Oh yeah, me and Tom are tight... except he always flies off whenever I ask for a picture. How do you set a Superman trap?
But seriously, those first few seasons of Smallville are awesome. We've got them on DVD if you need them...
lol. i'm so there.
Post a Comment