The business hours of our local craft shop are such that I never venture out there, unless I call first to see if they're open. I called this morning, and they said they'd be open for another 3-4 hours. Before hanging up, I mentioned that I'd probably be there in an hour.
I got busy doing other things and didn't leave when I had intended. I wasn't in any hurry until one of the ladies who works there called me to tell me that she and the other worker had eaten something bad, and they both had diarrhea, and wanted to close early. They were waiting around for me to come pick up the bottle of paint I needed. Of course, I hurried over to pick up my paint so they could go home.
The moral of this story, is that the rest of you need to be grateful, every day, that you have a Michael's nearby.
Friday, August 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment