When I picked up my mail at the post office earlier today, there was a laundry basket full of summer squash with a "FREE" sign attached.
So, I'm going to do the only logical thing. I'm going to make another stop at the post office to add my eight squash to the pile :o)
My one friend told me that her five year old sat out on the front lawn last Saturday and sold squash for 10 cents a piece. She made $2, but her daughter is really cute, so I'm sure it wasn't her product that boosted sales :o).
Brayden had the "show and teach bucket" for school today, and even though he was hesitant, I made him take a squash. He has to give three clues, and the class has to try to guess what is in the bucket.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
"...even though he was hesitant, I made him take the squash."-- I love it! I make my boys do things like that too. :) We only have so many years where they'll listen to us about these things, so we have to take advantage of it while we can, right?
I want some squash!!!
Post a Comment