
Hi all,
Sorry for my lack of posts. We just got a new computer and haven't installed all our programs yet. I can't upload any pictures from my camera...hopefully soon.
I copied this pic from Vanessa's blog. It's the pillow she made for Alyssa, along with the quilt we made. If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you can see the quilting where I wrote her name.
In other news, we are busy trying to finish our bathroom downstairs, and paint, and chop more wood, and install rails on our steps, and blah, blah, blah. The list never ends. Todd's older brother Larry and family are coming to visit this weekend, so we are very excited about that. I'm way behind in quilting as usual, and our boys are growing taller every day. I think that about covers our life for now.






3 comments:
Thanks for the update..sure do miss ya!
you got a new computer!!! how exciting where are you going to put it?! i'm comming over! okay maybe not right now but soon!
I love your posts! and your work! I still cherish my blanket you made for Aspen. it's my very favorite. Someday I want to have it hanging in her room it's so beautiful, and created such emotions for me. I miss you guys! Glad we got to live together for a while. Love ya!
Post a Comment