Sunday, March 30, 2008

All about cows

The boys have spent the afternoon making books about cows. They will not allow me to take their books apart (they're sticky notes, and they'll lose their stick), so I had to take pictures, rather than scan them in. Sorry for the bad photography.

Caleb's book about cows:
(with subtitles)
I love cows.
Let me tell you about cows.

They milk.

They're sweet.

They are very cute.

They say moo.

(look next to the cow's mouth...he's saying oom)

I love cows so much!

Here (above) is Dillon's "book about cows"

sticky notes scattered all over the kitchen.

Did we expect anything less?

Brayden's book about cows:

I'm having trouble with the spacing of my posts.

Blogger is not letting me do what I want,

so I can't post between some of the pictures.

The one that's hard to read says:

The milk turns into cheese.

9 comments:

Violadiva said...

Are you sure that cow is saying "Moo?"

I think he must be a meditating cow..."oooooohhmmmm"

mommymelb said...

Cute cow books. I really like the spelling, I'm always trying to read what Big C has written, and then when she reads it to me I think, "duh!".

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Those are so cute! Plus I love the stools and beadboard in your dining/kitchen. Looks great!

Sandra said...

How fun...but you forgot to add they stink ha ha. I love the picture of Dillons all over, thats a three year old for ya huh lol.

Charlotte said...

That's so cute. Ha. I believe some cows do say "oom"... according to Sam they say woof.

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

Ha. This is so funny! at least they are working on there spelling right! I've decided I can handle all the messes Aspen makes because she is just "Learning"

I can't seem to get you added to my blog! i don't know why it won't let me add you!

Anonymous said...

I like Dillon's book the best. I really do.

Mindy said...

So cute!!! I love it when my kids write books.

V and Co. said...

they are so smart, and so creative, we are so lucky to call you guys friends!