“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
A few months ago I even saw maxi-pads in a triangle shape to wear with the "2006 model". Is there anyone else out there who can foresee a problem with that?
5 comments:
Bwa-haa-haa! Hilarious ;)
Oh yeah, big pain in my butt problem...
Forget the pad... the 2006 model is a problem all in itself. I'd rather go commando than wear that butt floss.
That is good proof!
Too funny!!! And I agree with Charlotte!
Post a Comment