
Todd's much older brother :o) Larry, and his wife Wendi, and boys (Devon, Brandon, Joshua, Zachary, and Coby) came to visit this weekend. Even though they were only here for a day, we had a great time. I was a little disappointed that we had nearly 6 inches of snow in Capitol Reef, so the red rock wasn't as spectacular peeking out of the snow, but it was still pretty. After going to Capitol Reef, we ate lunch at the Sunglow where they tried our famous Pickle Pie, and then we went to Big Rocks (a mile from our house). We found a geocache there, and then let the boys "be boys" and climb on the rocks.

Climbing rocks at "Big Rocks"

The hills are alive...with the sound of music....Okay not really,
but doesn't this picture remind you of that movie?
Holding Todd in the palm of my hand...

Here's Dillon, lifting a huge boulder in search of an M&M.
Hey, when you need some chocolate, you'll do whatever it takes. :o)
7 comments:
That looks like so much fun, and SO nice! How wonderful to have MOUNTAINS!!
I love all your funny poses...VERY clever!
Sam would gladly move a mountain in search of chocolate also.
Did you get your bathroom done before they came?
Awesome pictures, you're so funny. I also love the pic of the 4 parents buried under the 8 boys! We know that feeling! :)
Ahhh. vistors are fun, hey speaking of vistors Kevin and I thought a trip down to Moab would be fun this summer. You guys are on the way there arn't you? Sorry I'm not sure exatcly where your city (I don't know if you don't want me to mention the name) is. If so we would like to see you guys.
That looks like a whole lotta kids in that picture! ;) I love the picture of you holding Todd up. I never knew you were so strong! ;)
that's a lot of boys...and i need to know where that pic of you holding todd is cause i want one with jake like that!
your kids are so adorable! I miss yer guts! Email me - tricialou@gmail.com cause I can't find your email address :(
Post a Comment