
Here's the birthday boy on his new bike! When he came into the livingroom this morning, and saw it there, the first thing he said was,
"but...there's no helmet?!"
Luckily, I bought a helmet, too, so we hurried and found it for him.

The boys spent the morning in Richfield at Home Depot's kid's class. They made race cars. Since Dillon is three, he is finally old enough to go.

While the boys were away, I "set up" the party. We had pizza, breadsticks, chocolate milk (Dillon's favorite) and Runts candy--our little monkeys liked the bananas best.








3 comments:
What a cool party...I'm totally gonna use the PBS Kids idea. :)
What a fun party!! I totally thought (at first) that the big George in the middle of the table was a cake you made and I was OVER THE TOP impressed!!! I am STILL WAY impressed with your birhthday party planning skills! Definitely going to check out the PBS website!
holy crap girl can i hire you to do my kids' birthday planning?!
Post a Comment