Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dillon made it through the day without his boys...barely!

Here's Dillon, running out to meet "his boys" as they walked home from school. They hugged when they met up...it was adorable...but I missed it 'cause my memory card was full.

I took this picture of Caleb giving me a flower because I thought it was so sweet. It was only after I had loaded it onto the computer that I noticed Dillon in the background, licking Brayden's hand. Did I mention that he was excited for his boys to come home? If he had a tail...it would've been wagging!
The best part, is that Brayden didn't have a fit over the germs (although he would have been justified in this case--ew!). His OCD medicine has helped SO much. Now it's time to start the homework...

6 comments:

mommymelb said...

Oh your cute little Dilly! My Courtney was a little lost today too. I tried to get her to play with Grace, but it just wasn't the same!

Did you seriously have homework?!?!?!

V and Co. said...

haha! i was going to call you to see if you survive dillon not having the boys around! kyle had a few moments where he kept telling me throughout the day "it's time to go get nathan and ryan!!!" and i would then have to tell him it wasn't he would get deflated...we need to get together so our little guys don't miss the big guys as much!

Sandra said...

I didn't know you had Brayden on medicine, how long has he been taking it? Thats funny about him licking his hand in the background. I wonder how Luke will handle Andrew being gone, he starts Kindergarten next Monday.

Cami said...

I love the licking of the hand. I am still giggling. Aaron starts school Monday. I am afraid Mari is going to be very lonely. It just might be time to have another one..... :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I'm laughing about the hand licking to! :D

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

that is sooo cute! I love when siblings love each other. Glad Brayden is doing better!