Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hey...I didn't know this

I started a post a week ago, but was having trouble with my computer and/or blogger and never finished it. I just finished uploading the pics tonight, but it posted back on the date when I started it (Aug. 11) instead of at the "top" of the blog. So if you're interested in seeing the fun time we had at the park with Todd's brother, Aaron, and his family, scroll on down and take a look.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the if you can hear me touch your nose tip. it was a life saver and the most infulential thing i've ever learned in junior primary! you are so wise!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Check out my blog, I've got a shiny award for you!

mommymelb said...

You can edit the day your post actually posts after you do a draft by going to the "post settings" down by where the labels for the posts are. I just change the day (and sometimes the time) to be the day I actually want to post instead of the day I started drafting it. This also works great if you write a wonderful post for a specific event (like anniversary's and birthdays) you can put the date and time in the future and it will post for you automatically!!! There's a blogging lesson you probably didn't really care about! :) :)