The first day of school!
Poor Dillon. He came down the stairs about 10 minutes ago (10:20 AM) to say "It's time to get my boys from school", and when I told him that they wouldn't be home until this afternoon, he threw a little fit and started ranting about how stupid computers are (that's what he's been doing this morning, after I drug him around town in the stroller for a morning walk). Caleb was so excited he was dressed in about 10 seconds, and chose cereal because "it's faster than eggs and toast"...as if that would make school start sooner.
Brayden decided, after Back to School Night last night, that second grade would be easier than first grade because there was less stuff in his desk.






8 comments:
They are so adorable! Matthew's been having a hard time with the older two boys being gone all day too. Luckily, he starts Head Start in a week and a half, so then he'll be at school too. It's hard to be the little brother I guess. :)
I can't decide if Brayden is really tall or Caleb is just really short...
I like Brayden's outlook... maybe I should try cleaning off my desk. It might make life easier.
Char,
Both are right. Brayden is really tall, and Caleb is really short. It's hard to believe they're only 18 mos. apart.
Monday's the day for us... hang in there, Mindy!
The Kindergarten here doesn't start till Monday so poor Andrew has been asking when Danika is coming home. Thats funny that he thinks 2nd will be easier just from whats in his desk.
Oh our first day was today too...I, um, cried my eyes out. I'm such a boob sometimes...
Your boys look really cute. I'm glad Brayden's medicine has helped him out!
Cassidy just saw Brayden's picture and asked if she could marry him. I think we spoke first!
That is so cute. My kids down start untill Monday. I think Taylor will be lonely without them. I guess McKay will only be gone a couple of hours though. You need to come visit sometime, we have a Tai Pan in Clearfield, we could go shopping and then men can watch the kids :) Think they'll like that idea???
Post a Comment