PS- Marci has an ad in the latest Country Sampler magazine...go check it out!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Fall Fever Giveaway
Ooh...I can't wait for fall! It's my absolute favorite time of the year. I used to love summer so much that I'd leave my Americana decorations up 'til September 11th, but this year I just can't wait. My fall decor is coming out TODAY! I don't care what the calendar and the thermometer say...it's time for pumpkins, apple desserts, cool crisp air, changing leaves, and my very favorite Strudel and Spice Candle from Scentinel Candle Co.
My incredibly talented friend Marci is having a fall giveaway on her blog. Leave a comment to tell her what you love about fall and win this darling pillow.
Labels:
celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Oh no no no! I love summer. I don't want fall to come just yet. Although I do also love apple desserts! That pillow is darn cute too!
I love fall. It is my favorite too. The leaves are starting to change here and I thought, hmmm it's too early for that, but after reading your post I remember why I LOVE fall and now I am going to enjoy those leaves falling to the ground. :) I love the smells of fall. I need to get a new candle. I think I sold mine when we moved... or it is still lost in the unpacked boxes lying about our dining room.
If I had any decorations, they'd be coming out today, too. I love fall. It's been cooling down this last week and I'm loving it. I can't wait for fall...
So I'm glad that I'm not the only one anxious for fall! I love the pillow. I have been debating on when to pull out my fall decor. Oohhh and the yummy smells!
Post a Comment