Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Isn't she precious?

Alivia (my neice) is wearing a little crocheted dress that my dad picked out for me when I was born! It's nearly 31 years old!
I love that my mom kept it for all these years.

6 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ooh, she's just so sweet! How fun to have a new little niece. :)

Mindy said...

I wrote on Charlotte's blog about how Aubrey was blessed in a dress similar to this one. (Brandon's dad spotted it at DI and we thought it was so sweet!) I love it! What a precious niece you have. Thank heaven for little girls! :)

Cami said...

My mom has pictures of me and my sister in a cute little crocheted dress when we were babies. When I found out Mari was a girl, she gave me the dress. I totally forgot about and I missed the chance to have pictures of Mari in it. It breaks my heart to think about it.
Alivia is beautiful! So have you made any felt food yet????

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

So fun to dress little girls!

Marci said...

oh so sweet!

Kristi Rowley said...

She is so precious.