Friday, January 09, 2009

A silly song for Friday


Do you have a favorite Veggie Tales silly song?
Our's is the Cheeseburger love song sung by Mr. Lunt

Happy Friday everyone!

(if you're reading this on google reader, you'll have to come to our blog to listen to the song)

5 comments:

girlsmama said...

Barbara Manatee. It cracks us up. And it just makes you move.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

The Belly Button one by Boyz in the Sink...Hil-ar-ious!

Sandra said...

Mine is the Belly Button song too!

mommymelb said...

I don't know Veggie Tales! What is wrong with me? I've seen one episode and loved it, but I don't think my kids know it at all.

I know, I'm a terrible mom!

Becky G said...

I Love My Lips!! Michael and I still laugh about that one - too bad our girls don't like veggie tales more!! They just don't get it!