Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What do these things have in common?


*2 twin size quilts
*2 twin size fleece blankets
*2 sets of sheets
*2 not-so-waterproof mattress pads
*3 pillows
*2 pillow cases and 1 sham
*3 stuffed animals
*the side of one wall
*3 shoes
*Planet Heroes Solar Quarters
*the surface area of a mission style bunk bed with slats...way too many slats
*a portion of bedroom carpet


This is what Caleb managed to hit with ONE vomit yesterday afternoon. I think he deserves an award. No, wait... I think I deserve an award.

I. HATE. BUNKBEDS.

8 comments:

V and Co. said...

HA!HA!HAhaha...hmmm yuck. well at least it's over...

Sandra said...

Ohhhh sorry! I'm with ya on the bunkbeds, they are a pain to change sheets on. I hope he feels better soon and I hope you and your washer gets a brake :)

girlsmama said...

Barf. Yuck. I'm sorry. And you totally get the award.

Violadiva said...

Wow...Caleb....say it, don't spray it.

Mindy said...

Holy crap, that's a lot of tossed cookies! I hate bunkbeds too... if only we had more space so we didn't have to use the dreaded things! I'm so sorry for both of you...

Marianne said...

Blech! Yucka, yucka, YUCK. So sorry.

Time to put him in that plastic bubble, I guess. :o)

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

Oh yuckes! Sorry girl. It is seriously NO fun to have sick kids

Anita said...

I remember Jordan barfing from the top bunk all down the wall. Now that was fun!