“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
For those of you reading this in google reader, take a minute to go to my blog and participate in the poll (top lefthand corner) to help me decide what color to paint my hutch.
I didn't think about the white dishes until I read the comments... so probably not white, although I voted for that. I don't know if I love the color that it is... it's okay, but it doesn't look quite "finished". Maybe you could paint it black or restain it a darker cherry or something. I don't know... any way you do it the whole thing looks fabulous. My house needs some sprucing up!!
I voted for other...which meant that I like it in "wood" color, but it would look nice re-stained. By the way, the arrangement is totally adorable. No surprise there, since you're always so good at decorating. :)
So I've thought about this all weekend. You can't paint it white cause then your dishes won't show up. Black would be okay, but I was thinking another shade of your shitbrindle green. Like either a very light shade of it, or a very dark shade...Or a tan color that would still be wood like, but a solid color...
I think I must agree with V and scream black! Though if that is too scary maybe a brown/tan that looked good with your green walls it would just be tricky to find the perfect color.
7 comments:
I love your display. I voted to leave it as is. Black would be my second choice.
Well, if you painted it white your new dishes wouldn't look as good. I like it how it is, too.
Maybe black but, I'm not sure about it.
I didn't think about the white dishes until I read the comments... so probably not white, although I voted for that. I don't know if I love the color that it is... it's okay, but it doesn't look quite "finished". Maybe you could paint it black or restain it a darker cherry or something. I don't know... any way you do it the whole thing looks fabulous. My house needs some sprucing up!!
BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do i make myself clear?
I voted for other...which meant that I like it in "wood" color, but it would look nice re-stained. By the way, the arrangement is totally adorable. No surprise there, since you're always so good at decorating. :)
So I've thought about this all weekend. You can't paint it white cause then your dishes won't show up. Black would be okay, but I was thinking another shade of your shitbrindle green. Like either a very light shade of it, or a very dark shade...Or a tan color that would still be wood like, but a solid color...
See I'm really no help at all am I!
I think I must agree with V and scream black! Though if that is too scary maybe a brown/tan that looked good with your green walls it would just be tricky to find the perfect color.
Post a Comment