“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
Ohhhh no, yikes. I remember my Mother in law telling me that the only thing that was okay coming up was grape juice. She was sick the whole nine months of her pregnancy. Besides the part coming up your cheesy party looks like fun! How creative.
5 comments:
So one of the cheeses stayed down then? Oh, I'm so sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)
I hope you're feeling better soon!!
Blech! So sorry. Most things are better going down...
Hang in there!
Ughhh. That tomato acid burns everytime. :) Sorry (and not sorry:))you're still puking.
Ohhhh no, yikes. I remember my Mother in law telling me that the only thing that was okay coming up was grape juice. She was sick the whole nine months of her pregnancy. Besides the part coming up your cheesy party looks like fun! How creative.
I think everything is worse coming back up...my worst was Snicker's Ice Cream from Baskin Robbins...still cold, but soupy...
Post a Comment