Monday, January 04, 2010

Still good...

I'm too lazy to upload the ultrasound picture (it just looks like a blob anyway), but our appointment went well today. The baby is growing right on schedule with a heart rate of 171 bpm.

It's still early, but this is further than we've made it with my other miscarriages so we are feeling optimistic.

10 comments:

Mindy said...

Still praying! I'm so glad to hear the good news... and I'm sure she's (I mean she or he's) a very cute blob. :)

Becky G said...

I'm glad everything went well today! This is great news! I wish you well over the next little while and hope you cont. to be sick (in a good way). We love you all!

girlsmama said...

Yay!!!

Cami said...

Yay! I am so glad everything went well.

Sandra said...

I'm glad everything went well too! Keep us informed. Hugs!

Shell said...

I haven't had the internet for a few weeks, so I was so excited to get on and hear your great news! I am thrilled for you and hope everything continues well!

Cathy Brian said...

WAHOO!!!!!

mommymelb said...

Oh I am so happy!!!! Go, baby, go!!!!!

haley said...

congrats!!! i've been out of the loop since the baby was born. very excited for you and just wanted to say good luck...

Zippidy said...

So excited to open your blog.....and see that you are expecting! I am not regular enough about anything.....sorry I am so slow! My prayers are with you!