Friday, March 19, 2010

To keep myself sane list

When Todd was finishing his thesis, he took the biggest whiteboard we had and made a list of everything he needed to do to finish up...just so he could keep it all straight in his head.

With our basement project needing to be finished by April 1st, we've decided it's time for another "sane list". How convenient that blogger lets me put a list on the side of my blog where everyone in the world can see if I don't stay on task.

I'm sure Todd will add to it when he gets home, but for now I listed everything I can think of, and I'm going to start by opening a new box of girl scout cookies, and folding the mound of laundry on my couch.

Shoot. I forgot to add that to the list.

5 comments:

mommymelb said...

Mmmmm....thin mints....I'm going to have to eat mine now!

Virginia Taylors said...

Those girls scouts are so helpful!!! And doesn't it feel good to check that off the list?

Becky G said...

I've already checked my girl scout cookies off the list - every last one of them, dang it! I LOVE lists!!!

Sandra said...

Do you mind sharing? I've already gone through our boxes of girl scout cookies :(

Charlotte said...

I wish I could come help. I do have a car now, but I'm afraid having two extra wee ones about would be anything but helpful.

Good luck!