“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
Congratulations! Maybe we can set all your boys and all of our girls up in a few years. :) Charlotte must have some sort of gender magic. All the rest of the Gardunia children have all boys or all girls too. Weird. :) Congratulations again! (Love your music)
Well, at least we know you do boys perfectly! :) Now that I can't hope for a girl anymore, I'll be thrilled it's a boy and start hoping for flaming red hair! :)
What I want to know is whether or not the boys put up a stink about eating blue ice cream. I know my child wouldn't have wanted it just because I suggested it.
15 comments:
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!! I'm so excited for you and your family.
Ps, they told me my first baby was a boy. His name is Nicole and she's ALL girl. :)
Congratulations!!!! You guys make stinkin' cute boys! Um so excited for you!!!
Boy oh boy! I'm so excited for y'all. :)
Congratulations! Maybe we can set all your boys and all of our girls up in a few years. :) Charlotte must have some sort of gender magic. All the rest of the Gardunia children have all boys or all girls too. Weird. :) Congratulations again! (Love your music)
I don't know... Looks like a thumb to me.
Congrats Felicia...(and boys!) I love the song singing on your blog! :-)
Well, at least we know you do boys perfectly! :) Now that I can't hope for a girl anymore, I'll be thrilled it's a boy and start hoping for flaming red hair! :)
What I want to know is whether or not the boys put up a stink about eating blue ice cream. I know my child wouldn't have wanted it just because I suggested it.
Can't wait to meet the little buckaroo. :)
Congratulations! You make such handsome boys!
Congrats! You do make cute boys!
I'm with Angie, you make cute boys. Congrats!!!
Congrats! So excited for you!
Yay!! Congratulations! Sometimes you gotta stick with what you know.
The world could definitely benefit from another Graves boy. Congrats!
Yay! So happy for you. Now you just have to wait and see if you get another red head. :-)
Post a Comment