Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Carrie's shower

On Saturday, I got to attend a baby shower for my sis-in-law, Carrie. This baby has been a long time coming and we are thrilled to welcome him or her to the family in early November.
I feel blessed to have such wonderful, talented sisters.
They are great examples to me.

My sister, Charlotte, was in charge of the activity. She designed logos/sayings and printed them on T-shirt transfers to iron onto onesies. I wish I had pictures of all of them because they turned out SO cute! Both Carrie and my brother Ben have degree's in music, so the onesies all had a musical theme.


And here are our husbands...who went shooting after the shower.

3 comments:

bevanmission said...

Love the group photos - especially of the girls! Reading your Blog and seeing the photos helps me to feel connected with my nieces! Thank-you!

bevanmission said...

Just noticed the Albert Einstein quote; Great and I just barely finished watching the romantic/comedy movie 'IQ' about Albert and his niece. Very funny!

Cami said...

Congratulations to Ben and Carrie!! Those onsies are so fun. I am always amazed at your family's creativity!