“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
8 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. He is so stinking cute! I could just eat him up! Good job you guys!
Shut. Up. A month already??? Sigh. I guess there's not a chance I'm taking newborn photos for you. ;)
Love that picture!
He is so sweet. I think I could eat him!
AAHHH!!!!
I haven't even got to hold him yet.
I Know, I know, It's my own fault.
He is so cute!!! I love that you got him with a little grin, cute cute! Okay...I'm officially baby hungry
A month? How the heck did that happen.
Everyone always tells me that the first month of life goes much faster than the last month of pregnancy, do you agree?
I'm looking at these last 8 weeks and thinking "SLOW DOWN! I"M NOT READY!"
Just looking at that smile invites us to smile back! Love it!
Post a Comment