Justin was blessed last Sunday, September 19th, in my Mom and Dad's ward.
I am amazed at how many family members were there to support us. Todd's Mom was there from Washington, and two of his siblings who live in Cache Valley. Grandma and Papa were there, even though Grandma had surgery the week that Justin was born. All of my Dad's siblings were there, and both of my Mom's sisters and their husbands. Several of my cousins (on both sides) came as well. I don't think I had seen my cousin Cade since Thanksgiving 2005!
Thank you to all of our family who were able to be there.
It means so much to us.
Brayden, Caleb, and Dillon were all blessed in a white tux with tails. I wanted to do something different this time, so Justin got this simple little knit romper. Todd thought it was a bit "girly" but I loved keeping him "little". No big boy clothes for this baby...
Oh how we love this little boy!
Todd and I argue every Sunday over who gets to
keep him during Priesthood/RS meeting.

Four generations.
I wish we'd have taken one of these with my mom and Grandma/Papa,







5 comments:
Yes, another miracle! Baby Justin brought all us of together - which hasn't happened in many years! (And it never crossed my mind that his Blessing outfit was anything but boyish!)
I adore your dress, Felicia!! You look gorgeous! I love your family of 6... you do well in the boy department for sure. :)
you look great! Love the 4 generation photo! What a cute growing family
Congrats---I have to say though, cute as that baby is, I was SO in love with your dress that I HAD to come post that. :) IT IS SO ADORABLE! And you look SUPER!
He is an absolutely adorable miracle. It was so great to see you in Shopko when you were here. What a delightful surprise!
Post a Comment