My cousin Landen got married last week.
He is a U of U fan, and his wife cheers for BYU.
Holy...Matrimony.
I usually do a quilt for my cousins' weddings, but with a new baby it just wasn't possible. I saw this picture of them on my talented cousin Adri's photography blog and had an idea...

Reversible placemats with coordinating napkins:
...and then I walked into the grocery store and happened upon
football shaped OREO's and Red and Blue chips.
All I can say is that if Landen wants to score, he'd better set the table with the blue side up :o)
You can see their cute pre-wedding pics here. I love all the yellow and blue accents.






7 comments:
What a fun idea! They turned out so cute.
Your creative genius is amazing!! Great idea!
That is so cool! What a great idea.
They will absolutely love these! You are so creative. Thanks for adding the link to Adri's blog. She's pretty creative too! Can't wait to see you and that new baby this weekend!
They will absolutely love these! You are so creative. Thanks for adding the link to Adri's blog. She's pretty creative too! Can't wait to see you and that new baby this weekend!
These are sooo cute, shwee! I love them!
Fabulous idea! I love it. I need some with the right kind of blue and an "A" on them! ;o)
Post a Comment