Wednesday, April 02, 2008

We got a "Humpaline"!

I think this new "toy" is for me, rather than the kids. (And I don't mean for jumping--I've had three kids...jumping is no longer an option). This marvelous "monkey cage" doesn't make ANY mess in my house, AND it uses up energy (something that 3 people in our household have way too much of).
You can see Todd anchoring it down on the side. It's a good thing he did it, because we'd have lost the trampoline in the wind the very next day. The wind here is horrendous in the Spring.

(oh, and it's Dillon that calls it a "humpaline")

6 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Which kid calls it a Humpaline? And where can I sign up for a monkey cage? hee hee

Lexi said...

How fun! I loved our trampoline growing up! I love Dillion calls it a humpaline. HaaHaa!

mommymelb said...

Oh how fun! We got one this weekend too, but we don't have a cage...I really wanted the cage, but it wasn't in stock. But don't you love how they can spend HOURS on it. I love it.

And I jumped with them for about 10 minutes, and I had to change my pants when I was done :)

Charlotte said...

I think the walls are a fabulous idea... i'd die if any of my kids ever tried the the things I DID on OUR trampoline growing up!

V and Co. said...

oh i love our humpaline too! you will sooooo love it in the summer time!!!

Sandra said...

I need a hummpaline! The Hedins have one so my kids always go over there to jump.....wait nevermind thats kinda nice he he. Looks like fun! LOL about you jumping, totally understand there.