My dad is directing Beauty and the Beast at the Ellen Eccles Theater in Logan, and I thought I'd pass along a picture of "Belle's" ball gown that my mom made.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Beauty and the Beast
Hi everyone!
My dad is directing Beauty and the Beast at the Ellen Eccles Theater in Logan, and I thought I'd pass along a picture of "Belle's" ball gown that my mom made.
The show dates are: April 25, 26, 28, 30, and May 1, 2, 3, and 5th. On April 26th there is a "tea party" with Belle for little girls ($7.50) where you get refreshments and a picture with Belle. There is a matinee on May 3rd. Tickets range from $10-$17 and are available at the Ellen Eccles Theater Box Office. Children ages 5 and up are welcome to attend.
My dad is directing Beauty and the Beast at the Ellen Eccles Theater in Logan, and I thought I'd pass along a picture of "Belle's" ball gown that my mom made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
How beautiful! My girls are right here wondering if they get to see Belle!!! Your mother definatly has talent!
W.O.W!
Thanks for giving the show a plug!
That dress is awesome. It looks so good. I'll have to look into getting tickets.
Your mom is AMAZING!!! I couldn't sew something like that if my life depended on it!
That dress is so pretty. I'm going to look into getting to that tea party that sounds like fun. You have a talented mother.
What a beautiful gown! Your mom is amazing. I wish we were in Logan to go. Travis has gained an appreciation for plays from the 2 FA100 Equivilant classes at USU he had to take. He used to think that because he is half Japanese that he was "cultured" enough:)
Thanks everyone for your comments. I enjoy making the "leading lady" dresses and had fun making this one. Hope you can come see the show!
and now we see where you get YOUR talent from! beautiful dress!!!!
Post a Comment