Here's their closet...I pulled down the wood paneling, and along with it some of the sheetrock. It's a good thing I'm becoming so good with putty and a knife :o)
We're far from finished, but this is what we've got so far:
The closet doors are in the process of being painted like a barn. We've got darling cowboy pictures with the red "capitol reef-ish" looking rock in the background, and SO many idea's that I'm about to burst. I'll post pictures when we get it all done.The boys closet is a little disorganized right now, but oh how I love the shelves Todd built! It's amazing how much stuff we can fit in there now.
Even though my house has fallen apart this week, it's been fun to actually make some of my idea's "come to life". I made their bed quilts back in 2003 before I had my quilting machine, and I've been dreamin' up idea's ever since. If only there were 36 hours in a day...






11 comments:
I hope it's okay to comment here! I just wanted you to know I am LOVING how your room is looking. WOW! It is going to be amazing!
Can't wait to see what you do with the pics!
It's looking very cute... but where is Dilly's bed?
Rachel, of course it's okay to comment here!
Char, Dilly's bed is destroyed. It was too big a temptation sitting there between the other two beds and they would constantly jump between their three beds. So right now, Dilly is sleeping on the crib mattress in the middle of the floor. We're going to stack the bunkbeds for the older two (hopefully this week), and then build one of the beds that "came with the house" for Dillon. I don't know if you've seen the extra twin beds, but they've got a wagon wheel in the head and footboards...is that perfect for a farm/cowboy room or what?
It is going to look darling!! You are so creative!!
I love it! Can't wait to see it all finished!
BEAUTIFUL! wow! you are an amazing woman!
It's already looking fantastic! I can't wait to see the completed room, and then I can't wait until you come decorate my boys' room! ;)
Oh my! It looks amazing! Great job!
Cute! I want you to come and decorate my house! You have such good ideas!
Great job it looks fantastic!
Felicia, the room looks great! When I was little I had a wagon wheel bed too. I long for the days when I have walls I am allowed to paint...Hopefully soon!
Post a Comment