The good news is that Todd borrowed a shock collar and started training Rico a couple weeks ago and he's SO much better! The kids love to play with him now. He's learned to sit, and stay in our yard even when he's not chained up (except when he followed me to the grocery store the other day--bad Rico).On our way home from Boulder mountain, we saw this eagle in it's nest.
It's one of Todd's favorite reasons for living here.
We have no shortage of eagles in this area.

We ended up coming home with FIVE trees. They are already sitting in their pots on the South side of our house, and Todd is madly searching the internet for the best price on bonsai wire.






6 comments:
rico...huh...never knew your dog was hispanic! how did i not know his name? you need to post a picture of the "pruning" that todd did to that poor other bonsai tree! poor tree.
DId you find a tree at the end of your drive? I love your eagle picture. Beautiful. We only get them for a couple of weeks, it would be fun to have them for longer!
I didn't know Bonsai's grew in desert... glad you found what you were looking for!
Okay did you add the thing with the five trees since I wrote, or was I a complete moron, and didn't see it the first time?!?! Silly Me!
What a great picture of the eagle in the nest. My hubby wants a dog but I don't want to clean up the messes in the back yard, I wouldn't be able to just let the kids run out back. How do you handle it?
i didn't know that Todd still was into Bonsai. I further didn't know that he participated in it and was not just an admirer. I am impressed.
Post a Comment