*The sun is shining
*It's conference weekend (I LOVE conference)
*I am in the mood to clean up my house from yesterday's party festivities, and then find something fun to do.
*Todd is getting an extra day's worth of pay every week this month for helping out at a ranch 2 hrs. from us that was deserate for therapists. Can't beat that!
*I watched the Transformer movie with my kids last night, and I actually kind of enjoyed it (until I fell asleep). My 3 yr. old was sitting next to me explaining what was going on...
Life is just a bowl of cherries :o)







5 comments:
So cute! I love 'em ---mom
I love your grass people! I'm glad you're having a good day!
I too LOVE conference weekend! I'm also excited that Kevin won't have meetings YAAA. I saw that you lost my email. It's sandraspaz@yahoo.com Love the grass head people!
I love your personality Felicia! You are so much fun! love ya!
ha! you finally posted your little people... i think they should be your family picture up on top!!! i'm soo glad todd got that job, that means more nights together so our boys can continue to be "brothers" :)
Post a Comment