Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here's an unusual tag...but I think I'm up for it

The first 3 people to respond to this post will get something made by me. My choice. Made especially for you.

Restrictions and Limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be, because I don't even know what it's going to be!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The Catch: You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who comment on your post and agree to do the same!
So get ready for your mystery treat... but be prepared to share the love! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you get when you get it.

*You know what? Forget the catch. I don't care if you pay it forward or not. I'm just makin' stuff for the first three people who comment. Just remember that "it will be done this year" can be interpreted in more than one way.

10 comments:

Anita said...

I don't have a blog, put could pay it forward anyway. What a fun idea! Let me know if I'm in the running!

Cathy Brian said...

K, But here's hoping I can follow through. I just thought it would be funny if you didn't get any comments so I figured I better.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh Wow, now that you added that I don't hafta make anything for anyone else...I'm all for it!

Charlotte said...

Darn, I'm too late.

Sandra said...

Ahhhh man thats not cool. I missed it. You should extend to five people he he.

girlsmama said...

Darn. I did get in on Mels though!

V and Co. said...

BLAHHHHH! why why WHY did i have to be productive TODAY of all days and not plant my butt in front of the computer?! now i totally missed out! dang it.

Cami said...

You had great response to this. I think I will add the special clause too. I am such a rule follower that I couldn't think outside the box.

Jennifer said...

wow, this is amazing. i did this on my blog a month ago and i barely got 5 comments. (when i did it was 5 comments) i am impressed.

Marci said...

aaaaa! i missed out on getting something amazingly awesome from you!!!!!!!!!