Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Yoda

Dillon just walked into the livingroom and said, "Look Mom...I'm Yoda!"

He's wearing two nets from our "Elefun" game on his head,
and walking with a baseball bat.

It looks like our little Yoda has been snitching something...
perhaps he's not as wise as he looks.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Ha Ha very cute!

Tina said...

I followed your apron girls link... oh how I wish I had all of those things on hand! Specifically the art and dramatic play stuff!! I taught for a semester at the Adele Dale Young Child Development Lab as part of my schooling. I miss the endless walls of educational toys, and the room of "beautiful junk" - Now I just need a couple grand and a bigger house :)
I've seen the nature letters pics before too, but I hadn't thought to take Bridget out hunting for them. Maybe we'll try that when the weather warms up.

This picture of Dillon is adorable, by the way. How creative to use those nets for Yoda ears. Love it!

Susi said...

Felica!!!

I found you! Your little family is so cute! I hope you remember me from the Greenfield ward. It's been a long time! How is everything going for you?