I have been dizzy for five days now. I'll be headed to the dr. today to pay them money to find out that they don't really know why, but that's beside the point.
Despite the spinning in my head, I HAD to do this little idea I saw on one of my favorite blogs, little birdie secrets.
At 11:30 last night I hauled my butt out of bed and painted footprints across the bathroom floor, and in the kitchen. Those trickly little leprechauns dyed our toilet water and our milk green.
Brayden and Caleb got up and immediately said, "Mom, you did that."
Then Dillon got up and was so scared he wouldn't walk into the bathroom, so I had to let him in on the secret. Apparently I missed my window of opportunity with this one.
If any of you want to try it, use WASHABLE paint (I like the kind in the big bottle that they sell at Michael's). It comes off very easily...even out of clothes. You just make a fist, stick it in the paint sideways, and use your fingertip to make toes.
Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone! I LOVE a reason to wear my favorite color, and since I'm dizzy, my face will probably match today.
Oh, and Happy 50th to Aunt Joyce!






5 comments:
cute idea! too bad we have carpet in the hallway. I hope you get to feeling better.
Hey Felicia, I wonder... I have a condition called Meniere's disease and it messes with your equilibrium really bad. With me it is bad enough that I am down for like a week when it hits. I also barf every 20 minutes for like 6 hours. This does not happen every time but it can. That is when suppositories become your friend. AWFUL!! Anyways when you get to the doctor maybe ask about that. My doc says people are born with it and then it hits whenever it wants to in our lives. I was 18, big surprise to me! Also with all the moldy grass being exposed it causes all the colds we are all having right now. That flares up my Manears. Sorry to be so nosey but when I hear dizzy and it has been 5 days I had to let you in on that. Hopefully it is just sinuses and it will go away soon. I feel your dizzies, hang in there.
Sometimes dizziness can be caused by inner ear infections... they thought my dad might have had a stroke once when he had a really bad one. Just something to ask the dr.! I hope you get feeling better soon. Your footprints are so funny! My kids' window is gone too,though, I'm afraid...
Funny, those footprints look perfectly normal in fact they almost look to normal. Are you sure your dizzy? Hope you find something out and can fix it. I've had moments of dizziness at times but never 5 days worth. ugg
I love the prints though. Aubree would take the bait and completely believe it. I love it!
Sorry your dizzy. I hope they can find out what it is, it's hard enough to care for children not being dizzy! Thats a fun idea with the footprints. I dyed the milk green last year but it was I couldn't drink it afterwards. Just something about green milk I guess.
Post a Comment