
Today is Todd's birthday. Happy 35th!
My brother Ben, whose b-day is today as well, pointed out this weekend that the government was cutting their special day short by an hour, but I think Todd has just about gotten over it.
My brother Ben, whose b-day is today as well, pointed out this weekend that the government was cutting their special day short by an hour, but I think Todd has just about gotten over it.
After Dillon's "horse party" last week, I asked Todd what kind of party he wanted for today (you know how men love a good themed party). He sarcastically gave me his answer, and unfortunately it was not appropriate for the children, so we went with his second choice, a nap party.
Activities included taking nice long nap after church. It wasn't the boys' favorite party ever, but Todd and I liked it just fine.
I am one lucky girl to be married to this wonderful man. He honors his priesthood, is a great dad, a hard worker, is fiercly loyal, and quick-witted. I love the nights when we actually have enough energy to stay up laughing and talking. He is so, so good to me.
I love you, Todd. Thank you for you, and Happy Birthday.






4 comments:
Happy Birthday Todd! We loved having you guys stay with us. Come back anytime!
Happy Birthday to Todd! I think a nap party is a fabulous idea! I'm going to mention that to Brandon when his birthday rolls around. I think that's a theme he'll really go for. ;)
Let me guess...He wanted his party to be the theme of Taxes. A tax party, right? You could do your taxes together.
LOL about the party. Happy Birthday Todd. I'm all for a nap party everyday! Oh and ouch about the glue costing 100 dollars. Hopefully he doesn't break it open again.
Post a Comment