Here are our most recent ultrasound pictures of baby Justin. I go in every week to check the level of amniotic fluid, and now the head size. The ultrasonographer has made it really fun for the boys by finding and printing these "cute" pictures after she finishes with the Dr.'s orders.
The head/hair shot is at 32 weeks.The legs/knees are at 33 weeks.
The foot is at 34 weeks.
The arm/fist AND nose/cheek pics are at 36-37 weeks.
I hope he makes that fist and punches a hole in the sac during my Dr. appt. next week... :o)






5 comments:
i'm so thrilled for you, felicia! what an exciting thing for you and your family. i think it is so normal to have fears during pregnancy, especially if you have had miscarriages. all you can do is go by your own intuition (spiritual promptings)...it is the most powerful thing you have. it will guide you. i had my first 3 with meds and my next 3 without. my greatest birth was when i went into labor on my own and had no meds. my body was ready, my baby was ready, and it was a textbook delivery. don't ever let fear guide what you do. that being said, good luck with the long drive and i hope all goes beautifully.
That little arm and fist is so cute! I hope everything goes well. Good luck
Fun pics! Thanks for sharing! I'm so excited for you! I'll be thinking of you and praying all goes well for you over the next few weeks.
Love the fist shot! - reminds me of Michaelangelo's Creation of Adam....
I love the little nose! How fun... those are really great "snapshots" of the little guy. I can't wait to really get a good look at him.
Post a Comment