My nephew, Josh, loves the show "Wipeout". While we were visiting Grandma, he invited us over to watch it, and the next day Grandma and Aunt Melece made an obstacle course so the kids could play "Wipeout" themselves.
We had slip'n'slide, cones, a small slide, water balloons, water guns, hula hoops, balls, tubs of water, dish soap, and sprinklers.
Grandma wore flip flops...I never thought I'd see the day.

Watch out, Grandpa! Jake has a balloon...and he knows how to use it!

After lots of perseverance, Brayden was finally able to fill a
water balloon using one of the squirt guns.












2 comments:
I love seeing that belly! It put a big smile on my face. :) I think you should post more belly shots.
Whoooo! I don't know how I missed the proof that you were there! Way toooo funny! Auntie Carolyn is by my side (waiting during Great's surgery) and says if you put a smile and 2 eyes your picture would look like a bunny! Then, she adds: Wait! Isn't that what Dad sees everytime he looks at his feet??? (SMILEY FACE, SMILEY FACE)
Post a Comment