Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Justin Taggart (J.T.)

He's here!

I will have to write the labor story later, but wanted to post a few pics in the meantime. Todd sent a mass e-mail, but there are a lot of addresses we don't have in our laptop, so if you didn't get one, that's why.
He was born on 8/9/10 at 11 AM with lots of DARK hair.
So far he will take a pacifier (hooray!) and he's a very good baby. He hasn't cried since the delivery and just makes cute little squeaky noises throughout the day.
We're getting ready to take his "tags" off, so I guess we can't return him :o)
He's a keeper!

14 comments:

Kellee said...

Yeah! He looks just like his brothers. I could pick him out as yours anywhere. Congratulations!

girlsmama said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you all! New babies are so wonderful. Glad you are free of being pregnant too. :)

bevanmission said...

Beautiful baby boy! Congratulations! He'll definitely grow-up with an understanding heart when he finds out all his mom endured to get him here!

kim said...

Hey, Felicia! It's your old roommie...Kim Smith (now Sorenson). Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!!! I LOVE his name...I am so glad things went well and he is here safely! Hope you recover quickly...you're going to be one busy mamma!!! I've absolutely loved reading your blog...you crack me up!!! Take care!

Sandra said...

Yaaaaa he is adorable!!!! Congrats. What a beautiful baby boy, perfect! Glad everyone is doing well.

Anita said...

Congratulations! He is indeed a keeper. And he was born on the best day of the year (according to Adri(! Can't wait to see him in person!

Erin said...

What a darling boy. I love that hair. I can't wait to hold him.

Shell said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. He's beautiful and what a great birthdate! I hope your recovery is going well.

Jen O said...

Congratulations to you! I talked to Mom the other day and said you were ready to finally meet your little guy. Glad all is well. He's so cute! Hope I get to see you when I come for Retreat.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I can't believe he was born on 8/9/10 @ 11! That's awesome. He is just a beautiful little guy, thanks for posting the pictures. :)

Kristi Rowley said...

Congrats! He is adorable! Glad he is finally here. Hope all is well and that you have a speedy recovery. Looking forward to more pics of the handsome little guy!

mommymelb said...

Congratulations! I've been on vacation, but I was thinking about you every day! He's adorable and I'm so glad he's here!

Mindy said...

He looks beautiful, healthy, and perfect!! Congratulations!!!

Marci said...

i am sooo excited for you!! he's a cutie and dark hair? that's not a usual graves!! so cute though.

gotta tell you, you cried at my post...i'm crying at yours. although i wouldn't trade my two little ones for all the tea in china, there is nothing like being able to give birth and be there from minute one.
birthing stories always make me cry like a baby for just a couple of minutes and then i'm ok.;D