Thursday, October 28, 2010

Big Brother

Dillon is such a good big brother. He is constantly fussing over Justin, making sure he's 100% comfortable at all times.
Here's Dillon's crazy hair. He asked me to make it crazy, but when he saw it in the mirror he got worried and asked, "Are you SURE it's crazy hair day?"

4 comments:

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

I LOVE your baby! He is so stinkin cute! I just want to kiss his cute face!

Sandra said...

I love that picture of them both, so cute. Your kids are adorable. I love crazy hair day! Uh oh...should you be worried that he is spending so much time with girls he he.

bevanmission said...

Adorable photos of adorable boys!

Marci said...

maya was petrified of crazy hair day because she thought she had to wear her fro all crazy...i finally made her realize i didn't mean like straight out of bed crazy hair.;D