As I was eating breakfast this morning, I flipped through the pages of an American Girl catalog that came in the mail yesterday.How does a mother of four boys get on that mailing list??
Anyway, I'm just wondering who in the world has enough money to pay for headgear for their $95 doll?






8 comments:
I suppose if they paid $95 for the doll that will end up naked, with tangled hair, under the bed, heck, what's a little more for head gear? Wow.
That's a really good questions because if they're buying head gear for a doll, it is probably because their daughter has it too. AND if their daughter has it, they've just gone into debt at least $5,ooo. Matthew's is a $7,000 mouth...headgear included. CrAzY!
I just saw that catalog at my mom's house. I think the headgear is a bit... much. ;)
I always wondered who had $95 to pay for the doll.
We weren't followers of the American Girls, but, a dear fellow temple worker has an entire portion of her basement built as a large playhouse with real scaled down furniture for her many granddaughters with many of the American Girl dolls and accessories, including a doll house in the playhouse! It's better than Minnie's house at Disneyland!!! It was fun to be able to actually see it!
Wow... so if the doll is $95, how much is the headgear?
I don't even get the catalog and I've ordered from them! :)
But I didn't order a $95 doll...I just ordered the "Feel Better" kit with crutches and casts for Cassidy after her surgery. I tried so hard to find it on ebay for cheaper, but good gosh this stuff is expensive! :)
ha ha we just got that catalog. I think it's funny. Apparently some people do or you wouldn't think it would be in there.
Post a Comment