Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two Months

Justin turned two months old yesterday, and already I can't imagine our family without him.

He smiles when we call him J.T.

When he smiles, he has the most adorable dimples (both are on his left cheek).

Yesterday I bought SIZE TWO diapers, 'cause he's "blowin' out" of his size ones (daily).

Sometimes he'll sleep 6 hours at night, and other times he likes that 3 AM feeding.

He LOVES his pacifier.

His brothers think the sun rises and sets just for him. (well, maybe Mom and Dad think so too)


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, he's so cute!!! I love his dark eyes. :)

mommymelb said...

Oh, he is a cutie! He looks like he belongs with your family! :)

bevanmission said...

Just look at the photo ham! He's already posin' for the camera! -which is ok because he looks sooooo adorable!

Marci said...

oh my gosh felicia...he is adorable!!!! i bet you are just lovin havin a little baby in the house.